Has anyone's apple green SM arrived yet?

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
I'm soooooo not a patient person. I know the apple green Stroke Me bags were shipped out, and I wait like a 4 year old at the office window every day for the mail, going "is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet, what about now, now?" My postal worker HATES to see me coming at her, I think.

Can ANYBODY out there tell me if a) it's coming any minute now or b) if it's as pretty as I had hoped?

In case I didn't mention it, patience may be a virtue, but it's not MY particular virtue. (you should see me wait for a birkin. not a pretty sight. not at all)

LOL! None of us would be pretty waiting for a birkin; that's a lot of money coming through the mail! Hope your scrumptious apple SM arrives soon; can't wait to see pic!

Mine's ordered from the boutique. Which of course means that a) it will take for-freaking-ever to get here and b) there's another person out there who hates the sound of my voice whining for my bags. Besides my postal worker, I mean. And DH.

Mine's ordered from the boutique. Which of course means that a) it will take for-freaking-ever to get here and b) there's another person out there who hates the sound of my voice whining for my bags. Besides my postal worker, I mean. And DH.

LOL, gga, you are very funny; I like your style, girl! :lol: