Has anyone used their Kristin Metallic Python hobo yet?

girluvscoach

Aug 23, 2007
How is it holding up? Does it seem like a bag that can be used everyday? I have two bags on order because I couldn't decide which one. The Python and the White Patent Opalescent. I haven't seen either one and I'm hoping that one will just "reveal" itself to me as "The One". I'd love any info anyone has on the python and how it holds up to use.

I have the satchel and am waiting for the Hobo to make a decision if its "the" bag. The Mgr at by Boutique has the hobo and she carries it everyday. I rotate my bags but Iam also wondering the same thing

I usually rotate my bags too but I'm really wanting to find one that i can carry everyday. Annie, I saw your pics of the satchel and it's gorgeous! I prefer the style of the hobo I just can't decide between the python and the white patent. I can't wait until they arrive so I can see them!!!

The white patent is beautiful but Iam afraid that I would ruin it - Iam not good with white anything bags, pants etc. I was also looking at the taupe large satchel I want to see the satchel and hobo and then make a decision - let me know what you decide also

I bought it about 3 weeks ago, and I've been using it everyday since. I'm pretty easy on my bags, but she's holding up perfectly! I have a customer who came in with her white opal bag, and although its very pretty, she said she's afraid of getting it dirty/ color transfer. What I love about the embossed hobo is the thickness of the leather, it definitely feels like its going to hold up.