Has anyone used Like Twice?

hdar80

Dec 16, 2013
Hi JNH14, I have bought multiple times from them but I haven't sold anything yet. To me the clothes are miss or hit even with item describe as New With Tag (NWT). You can find tiny hole, loose threads, missing beads, etc.. very tiny defects on some items that you can't see in the pictures even when you zoom in. Return is simple. Go to your account, click the items you want to return and print a return label. I usually send the return back within 2-3 days and refund takes from 1-2 weeks. No questions asked. Customer service is fast. Once time I forgot to apply a coupon when checked out. I emailed CS, and they applied the coupon right away. Hope this help.

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
Hi JNH14, I have bought multiple times from them but I haven't sold anything yet. To me the clothes are miss or hit even with item describe as New With Tag (NWT). You can find tiny hole, loose threads, missing beads, etc.. very tiny defects on some items that you can't see in the pictures even when you zoom in. Return is simple. Go to your account, click the items you want to return and print a return label. I usually send the return back within 2-3 days and refund takes from 1-2 weeks. No questions asked. Customer service is fast. Once time I forgot to apply a coupon when checked out. I emailed CS, and they applied the coupon right away. Hope this help.

Thanks, after entering and looking around there isn't much that's higher end designers...so I don't think that I'd try to sell my bags on this site. ;)

renza

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I wouldn't send anything high end to them. I sold clothing to them once, quite a few months ago (may have been last fall? I can't remember). They pay a few dollars per item and they turned down some expensive premium denim that had been hemmed with original hems (even though I saw them selling premium denim in worse condition with crappy hems and not marking them as altered, ugh) but if you have some used clothing in decent shape that would otherwise go to Goodwill or a similarly priced secondhand store like Crossroads, they are worth a shot.

nygrl

O.G.
Apr 22, 2011
the city
I would only use this site as a last resort. They don't pay back much. There are definitely better avenues to sell bags.

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
Had a not-great experience selling to them, very low ball offer and I wasn't unrealistic about my items. All were nice, current, no stains.. and 2 items they said were 'rejected' and not paid for ended up on their site for sale. Shady to say the least. I then read a review that stated the same thing I experienced. It costs you to reject their offer and have your items returned so they count on that reluctance to reject, I'm sure. Worth a shot for donation items you don't feel like listing yourself on eBay or wherever.. you never know you might get lucky. :smile:

Purchasing I agree with the other post, is hit or miss. I bought something marked as a size 'large' and it arrived it was a size 22. Yep that's large alright lol. Chest measurements are flat out almost always wrong by a few inches. Items with missing pieces or holes rips stains... they never replied to me after mentioning errors in listings (twice I've written) they just put them back up for sale as is *sigh* - and you have to pay to ship returns or else take store credit. I took store credit which is why I still feel I need to check their site from time to time, to use up the credit. The worst was finding a bloody tissue in a pocket. EW!!! Plus where do they get those figures "retail value $98" or whatever?.. considering how they valued my items I feel they are just making those numbers up.

I have though received one or two items with discount codes that ended up being nice and great deals though. One was a Banana Republic coat that I really like. I just have stopped checking their site all that often now because I feel like the nice transactions are too few and far between.

lyseiki8

Oct 1, 2013
Los Angeles
I wouldn't send anything high end to them. I sold clothing to them once, quite a few months ago (may have been last fall? I can't remember). They pay a few dollars per item and they turned down some expensive premium denim that had been hemmed with original hems (even though I saw them selling premium denim in worse condition with crappy hems and not marking them as altered, ugh) but if you have some used clothing in decent shape that would otherwise go to Goodwill or a similarly priced secondhand store like Crossroads, they are worth a shot.
I agree 100 percent. Skip them altogether.