Has anyone used Docfinderkorea?

There's already several threads on this if you do a quick search. The general consensus is that they are not worth the money. They push you to certain clinics and don't offer much that you can't do yourself.

Reactions: Biggiesmalls
There's already several threads on this if you do a quick search. The general consensus is that they are not worth the money. They push you to certain clinics and don't offer much that you can't do yourself.
i think so too. all the places i have contacted so far have an english rep anyway, and it seems more easy to negotiate on your own rather than through a third party cause i'm sure they get a cut or it gain something

Reactions: Biggiesmalls
Docfinder quoted me lower price (banobagi) than the consultant. So i decided to have docfinder arrange my appointment with banobagi and the rest by myself (im going this april). Docfinder didnt push me to go to certain clinics, yes they recommended me some other clinics, but i already told them I want dr.oh banobagi and they made the arrangement knowing that I will have consultation with other 2 clinics (that are not under them).

Docfinder quoted me lower price (banobagi) than the consultant. So i decided to have docfinder arrange my appointment with banobagi and the rest by myself (im going this april). Docfinder didnt push me to go to certain clinics, yes they recommended me some other clinics, but i already told them I want dr.oh banobagi and they made the arrangement knowing that I will have consultation with other 2 clinics (that are not under them).
Thats really interesting! Good luck on your surgery in April. I feel like having them there would be really helpful, because they not only know korea but will be helping to assist you.

This blogger used docfinder for her rhino (she went with Banobagi.) It seems like an attractive service to me mainly because of the aftercare they provide after the surgery; if I did get my PS done in Korea I'd be on my own and it would be nice to have someone check on me/help me afterwards if I needed it.

They wont recommend TLPS. When I asked them I wanted to consult TLPS, they kept telling me about how unsatisfied their customers were with TLPS. The thing is they wont get as much commission from TLPS than say Banobagi.
Yes, they also said that about regen. Nonetheles, it s not that bad to use doc finder, theres nothing wrong to check the pricing directly and through docfinder.