has anyone used apple conditioner on Linea Pelle bags?

I have. I used the conditioner and the water repellant. But my bag is the anthracite color so it's very dark to begin with but it looks perfect to me, no color changes at all.

If in doubt, use the Wilson's Leather & Suede Protector. It does not change the color, shine, or texture of the leather, and I have used it on all my LP bags.
Good luck, and I hope that spot lightens up for you.

I thought I read on tPF someplace that LP bags needed no conditioning - something about them being specially dyed in some kind of enzyme-treatment or something. I can't find it now. But - I've got two Speedys coming, and am thinking about buying a berry Danielle shoulder bag, so this is good to know - I've got Wilson's.

I wouldn't use anything other than a protectant spray. Since it is a lighter soft leather it will darken and stay darken. I spray all my Lp's lightly and ni color change.

ugh, i should have just gone with the spray only! i just got so paranoid with my bag. hopefully if i let it dry a few days, itll lighten up? i read somewhere that another person had their bag darkened a few days after treating it. i didnt konw itd last that long!

^^

I made the mistake of using a conditioner on a light camel bag and it darkened it permanently. Now I only spray light colored bags and condition only dark/glossy leathers with my mink oil conditioner.

ETA: I hope everything woeks out for you and that your leather lightens :smile:

thank you, ladies! i feel better knowing im not the only one. and that i have TPF for this stuff! i mean how do other people konw what to do?? surely they would just ruin their bags :P

checked again, the darkening isnt horrible, and is only noticeable under some lights. thank god!