Has anyone used an air brush machine for foundation?

... i was thrilled it reached me so quickly.
...I knew it would probably be good but i had no idea it would look that good! I had all the coverage I wanted and yet still looked like I had no makeup on.
...I will never go back to any kind of makeup ... I am a true believer and I just hope anyone who is considering this, please just try it, you will be amazed!!!

And previously,
Now that you have a sense that I am telling you the truth....

This thread is a riot. And now that you have a sense that I am telling you the truth... well, at least I've been registered here since forever even though I mainly lurk (Birkins are my passion, but my bank doesn't agree). I don't know nuffin' about this makeup system but I wanted to find out. Of course, after this thread I still know hardly anything except they evidently have plenty of money for spam.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :whistle: :busted :nospam:

Hey Miss Priss, if you are going to seperate what people say so it makes no sense at all, then say so. Dont pretend because you pick and choose what you want to hear out of someone's words that everyone else will fall for your tricks too. Im glad you have been registered here forever, it just goes to show you have no life. Good for you. Now, maybe you can go on to tell anyone who is genuinely interested in the makeup how you feel about it since you have unlimited hours of blogging time under your belt, surely, you have an opinion of the makeup. If you dont, then why bother posting to this thread anyways? Cause if you think you can make me look stupid, you wont. You just make yourself look like an even bigger moron. So if it makes you feel better again, you can chop, cut and paste my third response up so it compliments you somehow. But the rest of the world that actually reads what I say, will know what it really says. I guess you have to edit out all the big words so you can understand it, right Miss Priss? What are you, 10? When you grow up and find a life other than sitting in this website reading enless blogs, YOU can advise me how life goes. But until then, stay out of my business and blogs little girl. Have a great day Miss Priss!!! Lots of Love!

Ok this is just inappropriate - we don't talk to each other like this on this forum, we are friends here..............MOD maybe you can close this thread or talk to this poster?????

i Am Writing To Tell Everyone To Please Pass This To Everyone They Know.

i Recently Ordered The Luminess Airbrush Make Up (from Info Comm) That Say You Get 30 Days To Try It Out For $29.95 Well It's A Load Of Crap. They Bill For The Whole $200-$300 Depending On Which Kit You Order Right Away. Yeah Try To Return And They Charge A 25% Restocking Fee, And You Have To Pay To Ship It Back. So That's About $75-100 Just To Try It Not $29.99 And It Doesn't Work At All Like They Say It Does. You Need Way More Than 4 Drops Of Makeup. You Can Feel It On Your Skin And It Takes Forever To Dry.then In A Month Or 2 They Send You Some Club Order That Cost $60 For 4 Small Bottles Of Makeup That You Can Not Return, And You Didn't Even Sign Up To Be Apart Of The Club. They Take It Upon Themselves To Sigh You Up. Also On The Slip They Don't Even Tell You How Much They Charged Your Credit Card . So Now I've A Paid Way Tooo Much For This Stupid Product And It's Not Worth It To Return It. So Please Please Pass This On To Everyone You Know.

i Can't Believe They Can Get Away With This Crap!!!!!!!!!

i Am Writing To Tell Everyone To Please Pass This To Everyone They Know.

i Recently Ordered The Luminess Airbrush Make Up (from Info Comm) That Say You Get 30 Days To Try It Out For $29.95 Well It's A Load Of Crap. They Bill For The Whole $200-$300 Depending On Which Kit You Order Right Away. Yeah Try To Return And They Charge A 25% Restocking Fee, And You Have To Pay To Ship It Back. So That's About $75-100 Just To Try It Not $29.99 And It Doesn't Work At All Like They Say It Does. You Need Way More Than 4 Drops Of Makeup. You Can Feel It On Your Skin And It Takes Forever To Dry.then In A Month Or 2 They Send You Some Club Order That Cost $60 For 4 Small Bottles Of Makeup That You Can Not Return, And You Didn't Even Sign Up To Be Apart Of The Club. They Take It Upon Themselves To Sigh You Up. Also On The Slip They Don't Even Tell You How Much They Charged Your Credit Card . So Now I've A Paid Way Tooo Much For This Stupid Product And It's Not Worth It To Return It. So Please Please Pass This On To Everyone You Know.

i Can't Believe They Can Get Away With This Crap!!!!!!!!!

I was interested of finding out more about this product after seeing it on tv, so I did a search on google, and I was surprised to find a thread about it on TPF! But after seeing so many seemingly fake posts, I am totally skeptical and will not ever try it. :throwup::throwup::throwup:

I saw the infomercial just last night and got really excited because I don't have great skin. I got online and filled out everything. (There is an area where you can choose whether or not to join the club, by the way) I was glad I had the option to double check the terms and conditions before submitting my order though. I almost ordered and THEN went searching for reviews. OOPS, backwards. Anyway, yes, there's a 30 day trial period BUT EVERYTHING must be returned in new condition in the original packaging. To me, that means, if you try it, you can't return it, so I didn't complete the order. That alone scared me away.

Here's my professional opinion on at home airbrushing......I see several problems with this and I will elaborate. First let me say that in my business I use MAC Micropigmented Airbrush Makeup, an Iwata Side Feed Gun and a Smart Jet compressor. I have never used or even seen the Luminess system. But I have seen the infomercial and just some thoughts......
1. The infomercial stated that it would cover lines and wrinkles. Truth: airbrushing is a great medium that is very long lasting, smudge resistant but is not good for everyone...especially mature skin. It will only accentuate scars, lines and wrinkles.

2. Key point with airbrush equipment is thorough cleaning after EVERY use. I airbrush my own makeup only rarely because I don't want to have the time to clean my equipment afterwards. Who isn't usually in a hurry in the morning? If you don't clean it always and properly you run the risk of ruining it. Also, I believe (But I may be wrong) that the gun they give you in the system is a gravity feed whch I rarely use (Unless I'm doing body work) because it's much harder and time consuming to clean.

3. They only give you 4 shades of foundation and expect the average consumer to custom blend it? When I first started doing makeup I asked Bruce Grayson (Who is an amazing makeup artist!!) what would be the best way to learn about matching foundations on unusual skin tones and he told me not to take the easy way out by stocking every available shade to match any skin tone. But to instead only purchase 3 or 4 colors and learn to mix to match any skintone. As a professional it was a great learning experience but I don't think the average consumer would, or for that matter, could get it right every day. And if your airbrushing is not spot on it does not look good!!!

4. Airbrush makeup is not ANYTHING like classic mediums of makeup. When one applies makeup we do the application and then blend....correct? With airbrush there is ZERO blending. If you don't get it right the first time you either have to clean your airbrush, custom blend another shade to cover the mistake, clean your airbrush, custom blend yet again to give it another shot or wash yur face and start all over. Again, is the average consumer going to be able to master so much custom blending or have the time every morning for all of the rigamarole associated with airbrushing makeup?

So, realistically what I'm trying to say is that I don't think it would be the best system for everyday, consumer use. JMHO :yes:

I used the airbrush system. First it cost 32.00 for S&H then like 14 if you want rush otherwise it takes about 6 weeks to arrive. Also insurance to ship it 7.99 if it gets lost in transit they charge YOU. Then I paid for rush and it came 6 weeks later, BROKEN. :crybaby:I had to pay out of my pocket to ship it back! Then it took 2 more weeks to get back. When I finally did get to use it, it was horrible. :tdown:It did not fully cover and felt sticky. Also it makes your face very shinny. Throughout the day I would rub my face thinking I was sweating :sweatdrop:and then realize it was the make up that felt gross.:confused1: So I decide to return it during my 30 day "free" trial that has already in total cost me 54.00 I was told I had to have it back within 10 days or it would be returned at my cost. :cursing:That is standard for everyone even if you return it after one day, you have to get it back to them with in 10 days of canceling. So I sent it out rush and it cost me another 15.00. TOTAL 69.00 FOR MY FREE TRIAL! Let me add you will deal with people who can barely speak english and can barely understand english. Warning it sucks dont order LUMINESS AIR, Buyer Beware:shame:

I don't know if this has been written before, but do NOT purchase this item before reading reviews. I was really interested in it too and looked up how other people felt, and I unfortunately only came across negative reviews. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS!!! There are clearly people making fake accounts and writing how wonderful this product is...but do your research ladies!!!