Has anyone used an air brush machine for foundation?

I purchased the package in Dec 2007. One + note, it does provide easy application.

The negatives-It is a costly system initial price ($200.00+),coverage required more than a few drops, the is $60.00+ for a 2 month supply [which you pay for at least 6 weeks b4 receiving the product.-The initial make-up package is 4 different shades; even if you advise them of the shade you would prefer.-I was advised that additional cosmetic product were available for use with the system. Still hasn't happened-If you dial the toll free number 877-749-5777 you are place on hold forever. I tried contacting them by e-mail & 8 days later still no response. When I was finally able to reach them-The customer service is lousy. I asked to be dropped from the club, which they did gladly and quickly hung-up before answering the rest of my ?s. They already have my money and I just received an e-mail advising an additional transaction would be applied to my count, not debited from my account.

check it out.... i only regestered to post on this thread... this is the funnyest thing i have ever heard!!! all these frikin people payed to post these obviously bogus stories of their makeup woes before they discovered the 'amazing' airbrush system.... dude! would ANY of you volentairly give so much personal info about a product??? NO... you would say ya its good, or no its bad.... i was sitting here watching TV and looking around on the internet when i saw the infomercial... i just wanted to know how much the thing cost... they make it look like the thing is $30... but no its $300!!!! then the stories i was reading in this forum were the same stories i was watching on the infomercial........ it is just so sad that this company pays people to put out bogus reviews online.... makes me loose all faith in this shisty company!!!! whatever you do, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT... anyone who LIES to the customer before they ever even concider bying the product is GOING TO RIP YOU OFF!!! just go to the drug store or department store and get what you have been wearing for years..... and what really pissed me off was how they lied about spray foundations...... they actually work well as long as you dont spray the crap all over your face.... that just really sucks... ive been riped off by infomercials before.... oh but just to let you know, the knife set, ya know the one that you "never have to sharpen" i forget what they are called... those are actually really nice, but im kinda a sucker for 'as seen on tv' stuff... oh well, thats enough ranting and raveing for me... backt to the job search...:hysteric:

Yeah this is my first post on here, i really was intrigued by the commercial roo, but i know you can't believe everything you see on tv, especially not on informercials, i mean it's just like when they advertise aerobic equipment and the men are cut and the women are perfectly in shape, im sure they weren't that way by only using that aerobic machine they are advertising, and i doubt if you have heavy acne and scars on your face, this airbrush makeup is going to make them magically dissappear. Another person commented that some people on here posts seem to be way too bias, and i agree, who do you know that would write an impersonal response on here, and give random beauty tips that you can use with airbrush, or use words like I was frazzled, and mortified, WHat???? People who are advertisers need to either stop with the bias obvious lame lines, or just get better ad be believable, or pay an person who's a non professional with the company, they could do a much better job of making the post seem belivable! just my 2 cents, and sorry i couldn't really answer your question because i haven't used the product, but i was amused by the commercial like you, and then i saw all these random a$$ post and i knew it's just like any other television product, over rated, over priced, and Im over it, just like that!

Well, from my completely biased and paid position, i'd say it changed my life the way Ghandi changed protests. That's why you should all pay the low, justified price of $229.90 for a machine that puts foundation on you.

Greetings from Maine ~ I have been watching the Luminess commercial for months, been checking out their website...I'm interested in this product. I am aware of the expenses....I'm just curious just how well it works. I have found this thread helpful...I'm just a country girl that works for a living...I have purchased from informercials in the past and I have yet been disappointed (but there's a first time for everything). I never buy on first sight. I try to do a little background, I usually check like the BBB, I look for other's opinion etc.
So....for those of you that have used it, what is the #1 thing you would change about the product? <not the cost of it, but the product itself>

Thanks all ~ have a great Sunday!:ty:

Lisa, Maine

Plus, if the Luminess Air Makeup really works and looks fantastic like the airbrushed makeup looks from anywhere else, then why wouldn't some catty girls post that it sucks on here so you won't buy it? We all know their game is to make you look bad so they look better, right?

"Don't believe the Hype!" -Flavor Flav

Wowzers! How'd you figure me out?? I guess I'll have to think of another plan, since my secret is out! :hrmm:

Love the Flavor Flav quote btw. So classy! I'm off to embroider it onto a pillow....

This is the funniest thread ever! Anywho, for the original poster, if you're looking for a spray on foundation I use Classified Cosmetics ERA Spray on foundation. I love it and if you can kind a retailer in your area I suggest going there and giving it a try.

Hi Everyone!:woohoo:

I'm obviously new here, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the information regarding airbrushing makeup. After reading all of the posts (even the really long ones!) I decided to go ahead and try the Luminess Air system. I also checked out he Dinair and the Temptu but I was on hold for so long my fingers started falling asleep! I'm going to give it a try and if I hate it, I'll send it back.....unfortunately I upgraded my shipping to "Rush" and they charged me like $58.00 or somewhere right in there for it! So I'll get my money back, but not the outrageous shipping......yeah, I sell decks on E-bay that weigh like 15 pounds and my shipping isn't even that high!

So thank you for the great info on this thread, and hopefully I'll have a great story to post here pretty soon.

Thanks!