Has anyone tried the Wonderbar?

rin

Sep 26, 2006
I've recently started hearing about the Wonderbar. http://wonderbarusa.com It's supposed to do wonders for your skin. There are many rave reviews for it online. But I'm still a little skeptical and debating whether I should shell out $40 for a bar of soap. Have any of you tried it? How was it? Or would you try it? TIA!

From the website --
"The Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, is a facial bar which is enhanced by the unique combination of Chlorey'nahre, our proprietary complex extracted from algae, with 3000 year old Heilmoor clay of Austria, a natural therapeutic ingredient. The use of nanotechnology to develop Chlorey'nahre results in quick & complete absorption into your dermis to help your skin stay supple, radiant and youthful. Chlorey'nahre also helps the skin become healthier and allows it to regain its natural ability to rejuvenate the cells quickly."

My sister in Austin gave me a bar and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but now my skin is glowing and clear, I LOVE IT!!! I am addicted....I got a little broken out in the beginning and some dry patches on my chin and around my nose, but I just kept using it and within a couple of weeks everything was totally clear. it's called the healing crisis and they talk about it on the website. also, it is all products in one, so it is not expensive like it seems for a bar of soap, it's not a bar of soap. when is the last time you were able to buy a toner, cleanser, exfoliator that would last you almost two months for only $40?? also i use on the backs of my arms and on my neck and chest. the bumps on the backs of my arms are completely gone and the krinkly skin on my neck got dry and red, then turned brown like a burn and then came off!! My neck looks like an 18 year old's! my husband shaves with it too (no more razor burn) and you can use it on children (my little girl has eczema and it works really well on that) it's a miracle product- you should totally buy one and you won't be sorry

I never tried it but my sister tried a similar product like wonderbar. Exactly similar, the ingredient, even the price. it is called Jeuno, a malaysian product. Didn't see a lot of improvement on her face. I don't know how effecitve is this one

that malaysian product is not the same as the wonderbar. it might be some of the same ingredients, but it is not the same concentration and is not nearly as effective as the wonderbar. the wonderbar is exclusive to the united states and is not sold anywhere else in the world, even though it is made in Malaysia, they don't even sell the exact bar in Malaysia. The wonderbar is superior to the product sold in Malaysia- i have contacted the manufacturer in Malaysia and was given this information.

It looks like they used to offer a sample size on the website, but don't anymore. For that price, it is definitely something I would like to sample. Who wants to pay $40 and find out they don't like the product?

You can still request samples and I think they cost $10.00. Just email the company.
I still say $40 is nothing when you are buying all of your products in one and it lasts you almost two months!

that malaysian product is not the same as the wonderbar. it might be some of the same ingredients, but it is not the same concentration and is not nearly as effective as the wonderbar. the wonderbar is exclusive to the united states and is not sold anywhere else in the world, even though it is made in Malaysia, they don't even sell the exact bar in Malaysia. The wonderbar is superior to the product sold in Malaysia- i have contacted the manufacturer in Malaysia and was given this information.

Hi, if you may so kindly help me, can you please share the contact details of the Wonderbar's manufacturer in Malaysia? Thanks a bunch!