Has anyone tried the WEN hair care system?

I've tried the fig cleansing conditioner (for coarse/ethnic hair). I actually liked it-was a nice break from shampoo. The smell was a bit strong but tolerable. I found that I can only use it for short periods of time-as I keep using it, the more dull my hair starts looking. You have to use a good amount per wash and it tends to be kind of expensive. I guess in summary: I like it but wouldn't convert exclusively to it. I still need my shampoo.

I am really curious how people like Wen, as I was thinking about trying it too.

If you have fine, highlighted hair like mine, I'd love to hear if Wen worked well.

have used Wen.. use the fig..like it particularly during the summer

as it can be used as a treatment as well.. slick back my hair and go

out for the day.. rinse out and then just style as usual.. do not

like his styling creme at all..

My friend swears by it. I've used it a few times at her house and love the way my hair feels after using it. Just make sure you really rinse it out or your hair will look oily fast. I'm almost ready to make the leap and purchase it for myself.

I used Wen for over a year and loved it. I recently started using LUSH products and tried a few of the solid shampoo bars and liquid shampoos and now I am hooked on LUSH. My hair is softer and smells wonderful--you keep smelling your hair all day long..... I really did not think a solid shampoo bar would be that great but after using them for a week I changed my mind. Now the whole family uses LUSH. I love the Godiva shampoo and New shampoo (smells wonderful) and lasts all day. People actually ask what makes my hair smell so nice. My daughter and I enjoy trying all the Lush shampoos and have used the Jungle solid conditioner, American Cream and a few others. One warning about LUSH is once you try it you are hooked.
I personally feel LUSH made my hair better looking and it is had lots of volume and after a year of Wen I somtimes had to use a claifying shampoo because my hair started to feel weighed down.
With WEN never do the auto delivery-they refuse to answer the phone for you to cancel it....
For LUSH check out www.LUSH.com I order from the UK site since it is way cheaper and you get your order in a week or two.
I would buy LUSH over Wen anyday and I really thought I would have stayed with Wen forever but not now, I gave the last of my Wen away.

I just ordered the lavender from QVC to try it.

Also, you can order 1 time from without automatic delivery from QVC. Just check the correct item number for 1 time delivery.

I know that Sally Beauty has a copycat line that is like $6-8 a bottle. I have used the real Wen cleanser/conditioner and think that the only difference is that the Sally Beauty version is not as thick maybe?

I honestly didn't think it did much for my hair (either line), but I hope it works for others!

It is amazing! I like Lavender the best, second is Fig. It is expensive though. It totally transforms your hair. Every once in a while I need to use regular shampoo to get rid of residue but then go straight back to it. It makes thick coarse hair look like second-day hair. And it is great for color-treated hair.

Highly recommend!

I have very thick, curly hair & love Wen. I use the Sweet Amond Mint, it's a nice, subtle smell that is not overpowering. My daughter uses the Fig, which does have a stronger scent. I live in AZ & Wen keeps my hair hydrated & healthy. I also find that my hair color lasts a lot longer. I used to go in every 8 weeks, but now I only go in every 12. I'm a brunette & Wen really helps my color stay & not fade so quickly.

I always order mine from QVC. You can try it out & if you don't like it you can send it back for a refund.

I have thick, long hair and I started using WEN about 6 months ago because a friend highly recommended it. I use the Sweet Almond Mint and find the scent isn't overpowering, it's pleasant actually. I really like the masque. Especially after my hair is highlight and feels dry, the masque definitely helps! The only thing negative is that it's important to rinse thoroughly so the hair doesn't feel weighed down.