Has anyone tried Rodan + Fields products?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone heard about the rodan and fields exfoliator ? Im trying to look for reviews online and I cant find much.. Has anyone tried it?

2. Bump..anyone?

3. Hi, are you asking about the new macro e machine? If so ... I have used it 2x so far and am really impressed. It was very easy to use ... and afterwards... the gunk... dead skin cells ... lets just say yuck! I was VERY surprised cause I'm a skin care junkie and exfoliate, do masks, use good products and I couldn't believe what was in the filter! And the way your skin feels afterwards... soft...very, very soft! I was so impressed ... I actually just became a consultant today! If you have any questions, just post or pm and I will do everything I can to get the info you want.
    I know they have sold out much quicker than they anticipated ... I think they are still doing a promo that you can order it at a reduced price and I believe they will ship towards the end of the month.
    I will pm you a couple of links ... don't know if I can post them in the message. No pressure ... it's just mine so its easy to find. HTH!

4. Rodan + Fields, are the dermatologist creators of Proactiv and they have a new line of skin care. Has anyone tried? I've seen some great before & after pics on Instagram and Facebook, but I would like a little more feedback.

5. The only product of their new line I have used is the Unblemish Oil Control Lotion with SPF 20. It is nice enough as a daily moisturizer with SPF and worked at keeping my oily t-zone in check but I did not find that it was working well at preventing my acne flare ups. But the hefty price tag of $28 for a 1 fl.oz. tube made me decide to look for something else.

6. I have been using the Unblemished line for a week now (wash, toner, treatment, and lotion) At first you just use it every other day, then the next week you use it everyday, then a week later you can start using it twice a day if needed. Since I wasn't having a problem with it I started using it everyday since Friday and now on Wednesday I can tell a difference! My blackheads and pores are disappearing, my acne scars and dark marks are fading a bit. My skin looks much healthier! Plus I started using it 4 days before my period and didn't get one pimple during my period! Usually I break out super bad! I can't wait to see what my skin looks like in another few weeks! It is a bit pricey but the girl I bought it from said it it suppose to last 2 months but she is going on three with her current bottles. I am going to just use it up and see how my skin is doing but so far so good.

7. I use the Soothe regimen and love it! My skin is so silky smooth that it unreal. It is much healthier as well - I don't even get "monthly" acne anymore.

I did try the Redefine before I switched to Soothe and had a terrible allergic reaction. I sent it back and got a full refund no problem.

So, yes. I use and recommend.

8. I went ahead and purchased the Redefine line. I'm noticing my pores getting smaller and my face feels much lighter (does that make sense?)

9. I did purchase the Soothe Sensitive Skin Treatment to use after the Micro-dermbrasion paste for these bumps I get on my arms and it's clearing it up and also is very cooling after a day in the sun! I am loving it...

10. So crazy, I JUST ordered the macro-e yesterday. I have a friend that sells it. She raves about it and her skin looks amazing. I mean, she has less fine lines than I do and she's 42 compared to my 33! Also planning to have dh use too. They had a really good discount if you bought the redefine with the tool, but I had to limit just to the tool. Too many handbag purchases this month. Ha!

11. I purchased the redefine with the tool as well! My chest area is so sensitive to it, so the cooling gel definitely helps! Have you seen the before/after pics of someone that used the tool on their stretch marks? It's amazing!

12. No! I've seen b&a's of lines, which is what sold me on it, but no stretch marks! I'm going to look up!
    I used it once so far and a couple days later my dh told me my skin looked nice. I had to ask him to repeat himself. ;)

13. Hello....I am just curious if anyone has ever tried Rodan & Fields skincare line?.....They seem to have consultants selling it similar to Avon....a girl I work with started selling it and claims it is amazing. It is over $200 for the set so I would like to hear other reviews before I commit.

Thanks in advance!

14. Hi! I used it for about 6 months and when I saw my sister next, she asked what I had "done". :graucho:
    That was pretty good feedback. ha!

Then I decided to try Nerium because a good friend was selling that too. I used it for about three months and my skin doesn't seem to like it so much, so I'm going back to R&F. I use the macro E and the amp MD.

Also! When I ran out of cooling gels for the macro, I just started using coconut oil instead. Totally does the trick for me. :smile:

15. Anyone here (in 2018) doing R&F? I just bought Reverse secondhand (sealed in package), and am curious if anyone has done a side by side with other skincare routines. I see before and afters of the R&F users but I wonder if anyone using decent skincare products for the first time would see similar results.