Has anyone tried on the tokidoki jacket?

Yes they are true to size. I have the overall moofia one and it fits really well. I was actually thinking of getting a size bigger next time because it does shrink a little. Hope that helps!

I've been wondering about that jacket also. So far I haven't seen it any stores though. If you do try one on lamb be sure to post about it anywhere ;) I don't think anyone has said anything about it thus far

I've been wondering about that jacket also. So far I haven't seen it any stores though. If you do try one on lamb be sure to post about it anywhere ;) I don't think anyone has said anything about it thus far

I tried e-mailing Jamie at JapanLA twice to ask about the sizing but she never wrote me back. Santa might be getting me that jacket for Christmas - if so, hopefully it will fit! I will post about how the sizing runs if I get one.

I have the bastardino sandy tan jacket and it fits true to size, I got one size larger so it's not as fit and to have room to wear sweater or even a sweatshirt under. Hope this helps. :smile:

I have the jacket in size medium and I'd say it runs true to size. I wear a size M in the new hoodies as well. I can wear the candy cane wool sweater + tee underneath just fine... fits really comfortably and it's warm!
I'm on vacation right now and don't have it with me but I can measure it when I get home if anyone needs measurements.

I have the jacket in size medium and I'd say it runs true to size. I wear a size M in the new hoodies as well. I can wear the candy cane wool sweater + tee underneath just fine... fits really comfortably and it's warm!

THANK YOU! That was exactly the type response I was looking for, thanks for your help! :tup:

krisha, I am interested in your personal testimony when yours arrives too. :smile:

THANK YOU! That was exactly the type response I was looking for, thanks for your help! :tup:

krisha, I am interested in your personal testimony when yours arrives too. :smile:

will do!!! :yes:

oh and for the record:
i'm XL because i'm a size 4 girl with 36D (Victoria's Secret's sizing) bust.
(thanks mom) :P

sobiesyrup being a size M suddenly made me a little insecure lol :sweatdrop:

got my jacket in the mail yesterday! i'd say the XL size fit true to size. i had room inside the jacket to wear another (thick) layer like i was planning (it's so cold in the Northeast). the arm length is perfect. because it is XL i'm not having a problem with the length but i can see it going shorter in the smaller sizes.

horray :heart: