Has anyone tried Louboutin Cora shoes? The ones with the heart?

Jun 16, 2008
Hello everyone,
I am in love with the new Cora collection and especially the white Cora with the red heart, i think they will be perfect as my wedding shoes.....However they dont seem to be available in Canada and I have no way of trying them or seeing them before ordering them online. What is the sizing similar too? True to size? Similar to Pigalle? Is it very steep? I love the shoe but at the same time i am worried that I will spend almost a 1000 dollars and wont be able to make a single step in it:smile: If anyone has any info please please please share!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 7.46.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 7.46.56 AM.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 536
I didn't try them on but I saw them at a boutique a couple of weeks ago and they're so cute! Try emailing the online boutique customer service, I emailed them the other day and they were so much more helpful than I thought they would be.

Hello everyone,
I am in love with the new Cora collection and especially the white Cora with the red heart, i think they will be perfect as my wedding shoes.....However they dont seem to be available in Canada and I have no way of trying them or seeing them before ordering them online. What is the sizing similar too? True to size? Similar to Pigalle? Is it very steep? I love the shoe but at the same time i am worried that I will spend almost a 1000 dollars and wont be able to make a single step in it:smile: If anyone has any info please please please share!!!

Hi I tried them on they basically like pigalle follies. HTH

Hello everyone,

i just purchased them in black 100 mm....they fit true to size ...i bought them in a size 38 im a 8 in every shoe i own...they are bit snug but im assuming like all patent leather they will stretch..i initially purchased them in a 38.5 but i had to put a pad in them in order for it to fit.....im not sure if that helped at all..