Has anyone tried eyebrow microblading?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think microbliding might be a bit dangerous, like tattoo.. well, not a fan of that at all

2. Thank you! Is that technique as painful as microblading?

3. I have never had microblading just powder brow done. It did not hurt at all. The girl who did mine applied numbing cream.

4. I’m in Toronto. Can you recommend a very good technician to do microblading? Thanks.

5. I got microblading done last friday, so its been about 8 days now. Theyre healing nicely and it appears that the strokes arent blending together which is great! Heres some photos of them the day of, then some photos of them today! There is still some flaking which can be seen in the photos from today (aka they look a bit patchy) but this is normal since Im only on day 8.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

raspberrypink and Kayceedee88 like this.
  6. My brows are extremely thin & sparse, and I've been considering microblading.

7. I decided to get microblading done due to my eyebrows being quite sparse, and I have a few areas which don't grow in very well, I did a lot of research before deciding to go for microblading of my eyebrows. finally I had my eyebrows done, I am happy with my decision. I feel like this would be an awesome experience for someone who likes darker brows.
    Microblading doesn't hurt an excessive amount of and it's fully safe in the hands of an expert microblading artist. There are not any undesirable side effects of this treatment and is effective as well.
    microblading Definitely worth it! In fact I have also purchased microblading accessories from Microblading supplies in Uk . excellent quality products.

8. I decided to get microblading done due to my eyebrows being quite sparse, and I have a few areas which don't grow in very well, I did a lot of research before deciding to go for microblading of my eyebrows. finally I had my eyebrows done, I am happy with my decision. I feel like this would be an awesome experience for someone who likes darker brows.
    Microblading doesn't hurt an excessive amount of and it's fully safe in the hands of an expert microblading artist. There are not any undesirable side effects of this treatment and is effective as well.
    microblading Definitely worth it! In fact I have also purchased microblading accessories from Microblading supplies Uk . excellent quality products.