Has anyone tried/ do you own the Anna sunglasses?

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
I am dying to know if they're a decent fit without having to order them from otticanet or another site where there's a wait.

They have a 44mm lens, so it makes me think they're super small- so here's a picture of them and then them on Jacinda Barrett, thanks!!

Screenshot 2017-05-30 at 11.16.45 PM.png Screenshot 2017-05-30 at 7.31.01 PM.png

I am dying to know if they're a decent fit without having to order them from otticanet or another site where there's a wait.

They have a 44mm lens, so it makes me think they're super small- so here's a picture of them and then them on Jacinda Barrett, thanks!!

View attachment 3715229 View attachment 3715231

I have these. They are definitely small. It took me a while to get used to wearing these sunglasses, because i am so used to wearing large and oversized sunglasses. They only cover the eyes and and under eye. The shape is really lovely, the top of the frame is sharp making them look less cutesy. It is a very classy and refined 50s style cat eye frame. If you have a wide face or bone structure, they may feel a little small. Small sunglasses are very much in fashion, so i hope you love them! Good luck deciding.

I have these. They are definitely small. It took me a while to get used to wearing these sunglasses, because i am so used to wearing large and oversized sunglasses. They only cover the eyes and and under eye. The shape is really lovely, the top of the frame is sharp making them look less cutesy. It is a very classy and refined 50s style cat eye frame. If you have a wide face or bone structure, they may feel a little small. Small sunglasses are very much in fashion, so i hope you love them! Good luck deciding.

oh really?!? I didn't think I'd find anyone! do you happen to have a mod shot at all, just even one?

I ordered the baby marta and had to send them back because the temples felt too tight against my head, but I generally have a small/ medium face, do you find these sunglasses arms were tight on your head or just the smallness was the only thing to adjust to? thank you!

The only person I found it on was the picture above and I need a tiny bit more help deciding.

oh really?!? I didn't think I'd find anyone! do you happen to have a mod shot at all, just even one?

The only person I found it on was the picture above and I need a tiny bit more help deciding.

I don't have any personal pictures of me. But when i get home in a few hours i can upload some photos here of others i've found online wearing them if it helps. :smile: They're very nice, but yes very small. Smaller than Baby Audrey etc.

I don't have any personal pictures of me. But when i get home in a few hours i can upload some photos here of others i've found online wearing them if it helps. :smile: They're very nice, but yes very small. Smaller than Baby Audrey etc.
I went ahead and ordered from ezcontacts as I've had a lot of luck and good service there before and can return if I need to. It takes 4-5 days to get them in and then 3 days to ship so I am anxious but I so hope they work. I want celines I can keep once and for all :smile:

I went ahead and ordered from ezcontacts as I've had a lot of luck and good service there before and can return if I need to. It takes 4-5 days to get them in and then 3 days to ship so I am anxious but I so hope they work. I want celines I can keep once and for all :smile:
Hi, I just posted some photos of the Celine Anna CL 41375 sunglasses in the Celine Sunglasses thread. Hope they help :smile:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/celine-sunglasses-post-any-pictures-and-questions-here.966730/