Has anyone tired Revlon's New Colorstay Whipped Foundation?

1. Has anyone tried Revlon's new Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation?
    I love most of the Colorstay products, and was hoping for some feedback on this foundation...
    Thanks in advance!:smile:

2. Yeah... I don't care for it... But I am very fair so the lightest shade for my skin makes me look brownish/orangish...

3. Yes - I LOVE it! It is a lot like the regular colorstay (which is a HG for me), but easier to blend and apply. Has good coverage, but doesn't look cakey IMO. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.

4. I'm pretty obsessed; I've been wearing it for work as it lasts all day and it isn't too dewey on me. Ivory is a good match for my NW/C10 skin in MAC but it is a slight hair too pink.

FTR, I hate the regular liquid CS.

5. Yeah it has become my go to work foundation! I use Buff and it is a pretty good match for my NC 15-20 skin.

One thing I discovered with the regular liquid CS is that application is everything. Otherwise, it can look cakey and not good. After watching several youtube videos, I discovered that the best way is to use a damp sponge.. the water really difuses the foundation. I also really like a flat top brush that has been dampened (like the ELF $3 powder brush). HTH!

6. Thank you :smile: It's been a while since I tried the CS liquid.

7. I use it everyday...just about. I love it! I love the texture. If I had a gripe it would be how I have to dip my fingers in the container but I wash my hands right before I apply so I guess it's not so bad. I love the packaging too. I've had it for awhile as well and it's very hard to use up.

8. Thanks ladies!
    I am going to give it a go.:smile:

9. I've been wanting to try this foundation for awhile, but I haven't yet because it's so hard to tell what the colors actually look like...they all look practically identical to me, thanks to the super thick glass jar they're packaged in. I dread the thought of buying 2-3 different ones in an attempt to find the color that is right for me, and having to return the ones that don't work. That's the only thing holding me back from buying them. I really wish they'd put some sample pans out or something if they're going to package them in jars like that.

10. I don't love it, in part bec I don't have a shade even close to correct for me.

11. I love this foundation. Great coverage and stays on all day or night!
    I am fair skinned and the lightest shade works best.

12. I wish I could say I loved this. It seems that all Revlon foundations are too yellow and too drying for me.

13. I'm thinking about trying it, just hope it lasts on oily skin.

14. I don't really like it for my skin. I find it enhances the flakes and doesn't look natural. I do play with it once and a while to see if I can find a way to make it work but for me right now it's mediocre. But I will admit it does last on my skin.

15. Agreed 100%! I hate that thing. I've tried so hard to make it work and to like it, but it's just horrible on me. I guess it's just different people and different skin...