Has anyone thought about changing size for their birkin or kelly?

ssssashahh

Dec 30, 2015
I recently chatted with a few friends about our H collections. Some of us were thinking that it would be so great if we could magically change the size of our bags. For me, I want to magically make my almost new (used it for 30 mins) turquoise 35 birkin smaller, preferably 25. It would be so prefect for a summer walk in Soho (with light bag). For one of my friends, she wants to make her gold 30 birkin bigger 35. So that she could use it for work.

I am wondering if this kind of thinking common among Hermes fans? With time passing by, you realize for certain color you want it in a specific size for some specific occasions.

It is always interesting to think about the color + size + material combination.... aren't we all addicted to this?

I think my B30 noir is not big enough. I hope to score a B35 etain in April at FSH. Crossing my fingers.

B30 noir is perfect! i am waiting for a B30 or B25 noir, preferably togo or evercolor (if lucky enough)...
It is so good to shop in FSH. Things in the US are way too high compared to the price in Europe.

I have and done!!! My first B's were 35 I don't carry a lot plus they were heavy...I used to think B35 was "the size" until "magically" a B30 appeared.... got rid of my B35's and have never missed them..never looked back..only 30's for me!

I have and done!!! My first B's were 35 I don't carry a lot plus they were heavy...I used to think B35 was "the size" until "magically" a B30 appeared.... got rid of my B35's and have never missed them..never looked back..only 30's for me!

I have B30 for few years now and I often think maybe B35 would be a better fit for me. But, I never know if b35 is a better choice or what, cause I don't have a B35 lol

I purchased a Togo Anemone B35 - PHW.. literally my favorite shade of purple and sooo wish it was a B30. I went back and forth SO many time. Settled on the B35 because I thought the B30 was too small. Total regret :sad:

I purchased a Togo Anemone B35 - PHW.. literally my favorite shade of purple and sooo wish it was a B30. I went back and forth SO many time. Settled on the B35 because I thought the B30 was too small. Total regret :sad:

+1. I wanted anemone so badly and was offered a 30 but thought it was too small and ended up getting a 35 in another color. Now major regret.

I only had B30s and for years I thought I needed a B35. I have had a 35 now for 3 1/2 years and after finally getting a 25 I don't know if I will ever carry my 35 again. Proportionally it's big on me....and heavy. Plus I needed the size to carry things for my children AND my iPad. Now the boys are older and don't need me carrying anything, and DS1 can carry my iPad in his backpack if I need it - otherwise all I really need fits fine! The only reason I would keep the 35 is because of the color, but otherwise I'm not sure if I really need it.

I really love my Pinot Noir B35. It's my first B, and I even remember the exact date I bought it! It'll always be "my first born", but if I'm lucky to be offered another, I'd like a gold or etoupe B30. The 35 gives me shoulder and neck pain after several days of using it. Still, I love using it! It's a great size for travel.