Has anyone sprayed their Speedy 20 with Apple Garde?

southlake01

Feb 17, 2020
I've watched half a dozen YouTube videos on it, and I've tested my Apple Garde by spraying the small vachetta tab on my new Mini Pochette, which dried perfectly and looks great. But I'm afraid to spray all the vachetta on my Speedy, esp the handles, but also afraid to take it out without spraying it!

Reactions: Aurora2015
I’ve used Collonil Carbon Pro on a couple of Neverfulls, canvas and leather and they are absolutely fine. The leather does look darker when freshly sprayed but dries clear and as you would expect it to with no splodges. Might take several hours to dry though.
Do you spray directly on the canvas? Has it damaged the canvas at all

Do you spray directly on the canvas? Has it damaged the canvas at all
I sprayed directly to canvas and it hasn’t damaged the canvas at all. I was mostly concerned with protecting the leather but it would have been too difficult to have covered the canvas and aimed only for leather parts. I saw that enough other people had sprayed canvas too and it worked out fine so that is what I did. Just give the whole bag a protective covering.

Reactions: themolarbear
I sprayed directly to canvas and it hasn’t damaged the canvas at all. I was mostly concerned with protecting the leather but it would have been too difficult to have covered the canvas and aimed only for leather parts. I saw that enough other people had sprayed canvas too and it worked out fine so that is what I did. Just give the whole bag a protective covering.
That’s good to know, I just sprayed my damier azur and it feels slightly tacky now