Has anyone spotted the "Carnival" print in Hawaii?

SumiBento

Jul 19, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
So far I haven't seen any signs of the TokiDoki Carnival print ever coming here to Hawaii. I have already ordered from the TokiDoki website and have gotten my bag. But I want to see some of the styles in person. :O

I heard Metropark is suppose to be getting them in. And some Macy's in the mainland have them! Why not Hawaii?! :crybaby:

red_haute27

May 11, 2008
I was also wondering the same thing. I was hesitant to order from the tokidoki website because the shipping was so expensive. karmaloop has the most of the new styles again.

the sales associate at metropark in hawaii told me they were expected the bags. but when i went to check a few weeks after, another sales associate told me they weren't expected them. -__-

SumiBento

Jul 19, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
SAME HERE! Metropark kept telling me different stories each time I went! Shipping is crazy on tokidoki.it but I ordered anyway. - ____ -;;

All these mainland Macy's are getting Toki Doki stuff AND we aren't! NOT FAIR!

I was also wondering the same thing. I was hesitant to order from the tokidoki website because the shipping was so expensive. karmaloop has the most of the new styles again.

the sales associate at metropark in hawaii told me they were expected the bags. but when i went to check a few weeks after, another sales associate told me they weren't expected them. -__-