Has anyone spotted an EB work with RH?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It would be my first Balenciaga and I LOVE it!!!:love:

Thank you!:heart:

2. there's one on Diabro's website right now, but it's over 1800 ....

3. Yikes! Diabro has gone up a lot lately!

I got mine at BalLA about 3/4 weeks ago, but I'm not sure if they have any left. BTW, I think you're making a good choice I LOVE :love::heart::love: this bag!!!

4. BalLA is out of stock. I contacted them yesterday. I love this bag too. The one on diabro looks gorgeous but WAY overpriced!

5. Thanks everyone for your help. I tried on bags today at NM and they were all out of the EB. I did like the day shape and size alot cause it was comfy on my shoulder and was slouchy. Would a EB Day be a good alternative (if I can find it)?

6. I don't have a day of my own, but I have tried it on and I want a few! I think its more comfy on the shoulder than the work is IMO.

7. Shanghai's JOYCE boutique has a wide collection of EBs in RH and GSH. but there's a 17.5% luxury tax.... thts not much help eh?

8. Aloha rag is still supposed to have one.

9. Has anyone spotted one of these babies recently :graucho: I'm on the hunt!