Has anyone shopped at LuxeDH?

It looks like they are mostly consignment and do have a real address in Florida...but I've never personally purchased from them so can't say for sure.

Yes, I purchased a Balenciaga bag from them about 2 years ago and they were wonderful.

I had questions about the leather's texture and bag's overall condition, so the rep looked at the bag and gave me the details.
I was very happy with my purchase and experience.

I purchased 2 LV bags in the past year from LuxeDH and they were both authentic. I just bought a Chanel from them last week which arrived on Friday. I was in shock when I opened the box. The bag is beyond fake!! It's plastic inside and out. The hologram tags are very suspicious. The Chanel logo on outside of bag are all cutout unevenly. It's so bad that its impossible it was an oversight by their so-called "authenticators". Their hours are Mon thru Fri, 9 to 5. I received the bag after 5, so I have been unable to communicate with them as of yet. I left a voicemail and sent an email immediately. I'm terribly nervous because I spent $1500 on the bag. Has anybody here had a similar experience with this company? If so, did they get the money refunded??

Hii,

Does anyone ever shopped with Miss à la mode personal shopping?

They found me the purse I was looking for but now I a little worried if I can trust 1. Will I get my purse and 2. If soo is it authentic?

Anyone please??