Has anyone shopped at Bergdorf Goodman? Need help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I got this receipt from one reseller that I was trying to buy a Chanel bag from. The receipt says the bag was purchased at Bergdorf Goodman, however I have never shopped there and I have no idea what the receipt would look like. However, the BG logo on the front looks odd to me, also, it does not say return/exchange policy. Can anyone help me to authenticate it? Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      140.3 KB
      Views:
    • photo.JPG
      photo.JPG
      File size:
      157.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Here is a pic of my receipt ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397845254.715789.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

3. I will have to dig out my BG receipt to tell you. However, a receipt does not prove authenticity alone. You should have your bag authenticated on the Chanel forum or by professional service like Etinceler for only $5. It looks like a beautiful hot pink mini flap. Congrats!!

4. Thank you so much for your help:smile:

5. Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will ask for more detailed pictures and have it authenticated.

6. I shop at bergdorf all the time and have never noticed the receipt lol I have to go back and look if I have one lingering around...

7. I only shop BG online since I do not live in NY

8. The receipt looks like theirs to me..

9. Thank you:smile:

10. Thank you for your reply:smile:

11. Thank you for your reply. I noticed that most of my receipts have the return/exchange polity, that is why I wasnt so sure about this one at the beginning.