Has anyone shopped at ADDDH.com?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all! As I was surfing the internet for a new JC purse I stumbled across this website www.angeldistinctivediscountdesignerhandbags.com I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased anything from here and was it authentic? They post testimonials from customers that say their bag was authentic...just wondering if anyone here experienced the same. Thanks!

2. Link no good

3. You have to add an S after angel, then it works.

4. I am not familiar with this site. They don't show enough pics of the bags IMO, but the one Choo bag they have I can't believe was ever faked. I am just leery of sites that sell "discount designer bags"...

5. Thank you all for your input. They don't post enough pictures to prove they are authentic.

6. I own an authentic zucca/nappa Fendi Spy and the one that this place has up for sale is sooooooo FAKE!!! :tdown: