Has anyone seen tomato????

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I did!!! I wanted to know what your opinions were regarding this color. I thought it was pretty. I think it looks very very similar to rouge vif!!! What do you think?

tomato is a bright red with very very slight orange...like a bright poppy red. the sa said rouge vif is a blue tone red. the leather on the tomato bags were shiny new and lovely. nordstrom sacramento has a really gorgeous city, but tomato is not the red for me. i also saw a first and day. i can't remember if i saw the brief.

Live~ there was only one tomato bag I saw in the day style. It was really pretty. I thought at first glance it was a rouge vif but then realized it was tomato. The leather was pretty good. A little "glazed" looking but once broken in it would be fine. No veins or distressing on the bag there.

i saw the tomato with GSH in the work and a RH tomato in the first. compared to the vif, the tomato is brighter. the way i see it tomato really is like a tomato while vif looks more strawberry colored.

the undertones on it are very very slight... tomato is a darker vermilion.

livethelake, if you love a bright red, you will love tomato. :smile: it is pretty!

i have some pics from BalNY in the day and GH city - it looks like a bright red poppy, but the leather doesn't seem as thick as the other 07 leathers. it looks a little thin and very shiny...