Has anyone seen tomato????

I bought the Tomato Geant/Giant City (with the SILVER Hardware) the other day at Barneys NY!!!

I would DEFINITELY agree with Odd's description ... bright Red with Orange undertones. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to see the Rouge Vermillon ... would love to see comparison pictures. When I picked up my bag, I happened to be wearing the '05 Rouge Theatre ... WOW ... vive la difference!

As soon as I can get a chance, I will try to take pictures of all my latest purchases (been on a bit of a spree ... 5 bags in 1 months' worth of time ... :wtf:;)!).

^^^OMG!!! CeeJay~ congrats on your tomato bag!!! Please post pictures!!! What style do you have in RT??? I LOVE RT!!!!!! I just got it in the day style and love it!!!

moonlight~ that is GORGEOUS!!!!:heart::heart::heart: That captures the color fantastic!!!!

BIGGER!!!!!~
attachment.php

CeeJay: Holly C**p, 5 bags in 1 month!!??:wtf: I thought I was bad...(I've done 4 bags in 2 months:P) Can't wait to see pics of your new purchases!!!!!!!:tup:

Moonlight: Thanks for posting a pic:heart: After seeing pics of this color, I'm in :heart:!!! Can't wait to get a hold of mine:yahoo:

tooshies Your most welcome ... ;)

I was afraid of owning a red purse but I took the risk & got it !! I totally :heart: it !!

zacorey I tried to take close-up pictures but they all turned out not having the true tomato color.. this is the only one I can truely say is the exact color when you see it in real life.