Has anyone seen this??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lol +1

2. omg, no words. lol +2

3. Whoa!

4. OMG that's so funny. How in the world did they think they would actually get away with that?

5. Lol this is too funny. I had to send this to my boyfriend since it featured my favorite thing, LV and his favorite thing, fried chicken [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

6. WOW! Just WOW! There are no words! ROFLMAO!! LOL!!

7. I was gonna post this! Had me laugh. I would totally try them! [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

8. Right??:lolots:

9. It would have been fun to be a fly on the wall when LVMH attorneys were discussing this case!! :lol:

10. Me too! And if the fried chicken was wrapped in bacon we'd both be in heaven!

11. Ha! This made me chuckle!

12. I would have loved to hear that meeting; "next order of business, South Korean restaurant Louis Vuitton Chicken, they even have napkins with our logo on it, how shall we proceed?"

13. :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice