Has Anyone seen this?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!!!
    Today I went to my Favorite store Nordstrom!!! LOL I was chatting with the SA in handbags about Coach, when she turned to comment on another customer's Coach bag! It was very pretty!!

Madison Clover Leaf Sophia!!!!

[​IMG]

I had never seen the Green Sophia. (I would call it Kelly Green - tad lighter) It is very very pretty!!!! I would say the color is more Spring than Fall. It doesn't really matter because it is Coach!!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

2. I saw this IRL and I agree with you, it just doesn't look like a Fall/Winter color. It is pretty though and I love the dark blue lining.

3. Id love to see a "real"pic. I love green

4. I would really be tempted by this color if I hadn't already bought the Gathered Sophia!!! I didn't even know that the Sophia came in green. I just thought it was Black, Purple and Brown.

5. It looks beautiful.

6. It reminds me so much of Spring!!! Kind of interesting the color is out now for Fall!!!

7. Very pretty green

8. It's a beautiful color, but I agree that it looks more like spring than fall. I saw the wristlet in clover last week and the color really does catch your eye.

9. That would be very tempting to get the wristlet!! I would at least have a pop of green during the Blah of winter!!!!

10. I saw this and thought immediately what a great spring summer bag she'd be...but not so much for fall or winter....

11. It's a Spring green as far as I am concerned. I really wish they would do an deep, lush green for the Fall and Winter.

12. ME TOO! Every time I go into Coach, I ask my SAs if there is anything coming that will be in a dark green! I NEED one to round out my collection .. LOL!!

13. A deep deep Green would have been really pretty!!!!

14. That green is amazing for a spring bag....not so much for winter.

15. Does anyone have a pic of this bag? I would like to order it with PCE but would really love to see it's true color. Thanks!