Has anyone seen this? What do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great for travelling!

2. I've never used them, but this site has a bunch. You can even create your own: http://www.schtickers.com/

3. it's appearance is pretty. but anything with windows vista on it should have like 4 GB of RAM, trust me

4. I think it's super cute, but it's kind of stuck between a "real" computer and an iphone in terms of usefulness. Most people don't don't need a clutch-sized computer to lug around when their mobile device will do. And if you're actually going to put a laptop to work, I agree with dbt that it has insufficient memory. It's probably kind of slow, especially when you're using several programs at once.

5. very pretty but expensive

6. Super cute! I love it!

7. It's running XP, so it should be fine.

8. I love it!!! This is a must have for me.. :smile:

9. It's gorgeous! But I agree, not sure how functional it would be.

I don't mind small screens, in fact, what I hate is the laptops with 17 inch screens, I figure if I want a screen that big I'll get a desktop.

I'm in Australia and have been thinking of getting a mini Dell, but I've heard they are only really good as a "travelling computer" (ie. in addition to a desktop).

My current latop is over 6 and a half years old and still going, but I always describe it as being on life support ... ie still hanging on but slowly fading away! (If that is 45.5 in dog years I wonder what it is in computer years?)

I am planning on buying a new computer this year, but also trying to pay off credit card debt so not wanting to spend a lot.

10. Cute, but not useful for me.

11. I'm a mac person, but that is adorable!!

12. I love me a case/skin for a lappy, but I don't like this one. Sorry.

13. This made me literally laugh out loud. I couldn't agree more!

14. Ditto...especially for the price!

15. Its pretty, but the specs suck IMO. 1GB memory and only 60GB hard drive? Its good for "Keep in touch via e-mail, Web, IM in style" and thats about it.