Has anyone seen this wallet before?

1. I just noticed this Damier wallet for men on eluxury which I've never seen before (and I can't find it on louisvuitton.com). It looks really good!

Zip Compact Wallet$455.00

[​IMG]

2. Might be new?

3. yeah i've seen it. i was thinking of getting it a while back... it is really cute! i like the compact zipped wallets from each line. they're all slightly different.

4. ooh I havent seen this either...elux is always putting up new stuff...

5. Oh yes, I really like this too. Was on dh's shopping list when he went overseas recently. This style was also in last year's catalogue...

6. i don't think that it is new coz i bought my compact zip wallet in monogram canvas 4 years back and LV had this damier model as well.

7. it's not new.........ask me n i'll know :graucho:

8. that's a nice wallet, I haven't seen it before.

9. I have the zippy. Bought same time as the bag it's with. It's in my showcase:yes:

IMG_4237.jpg
  10. It's not new, it's found in the women section of small leather goods.

11. hmm..thats a cute wallet.

12. I have it, it's not new, is the zip compact wallet, the image shows the wallet in another position, so it seems to be new but it isn't

13. IT'S gorgeous, I am getting a bastille soon so I want this as well!!! YAY
    !!!!

14. I have this wallet and it is great!!! Looks brand new still and I had it 3 years now!!!:yes:

15. I had that one awhile back and have already recycled to my kids.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice