Has anyone seen this super giant flap-tote in stores?

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
I love this bag but it looks kind of huge.:P
Has anyone seen this bag recently in a boutique/store? I am looking for my next chanel and need a large every day bag that can haul the entire contents of my house. I would love this bag in black. The sad thing is I watched this auction and let it get away. I'm kicking myself now.

eBay: NWT CHANEL 05A Quilted Lambskin Shoulder Bag CC Logo (item 150074263521 end time Dec-28-06 22:57:49 PST)

I hope it is okay to post ebay links as a reference?

Thanks everyone!

theres a pic of the tag in the pics, looks like it might be either from saks or the boutique. Why dont you take down the style number and call customer service for saks and chanel and have them do a search? It was on sale.

i will do that tomorrow when i go into NM to pick up something i placed on hold. i wanted to see if i could get a heads up on a place it is or has been. i'm just wondering how big it really is... hmm.

Ohhh that reminds me of the crescent flap that just went on sale at Neimans/Nordstroms/Saks! I'm assuming this size was on sale as well which means it might be hard to locate now.

I dont remember seeing it anywhere lately though, sorry. good luck on your search!!

Hi Kirsten, like the others have said, a very similar style - in the same (purplish color, same logo, crescent flap) was just on sale. I specifically saw the purple at NM SF, NM King of Prussia, and Nordstrom Seattle for you to start with. Good luck!

I could have sworn I saw that bag recently at NM Newport Beach, on sale. It was the smaller size, but it was on sale 30%, and additional 25% off I think. Try giving them a call 949-759-1900, ask for Cynthia in Handbags.