Has anyone seen this one??

Jessica721

Sep 5, 2007
Just got this one yesterday from Chanel boutique- nowhere to be found online- Chanel is secret like that. What do you think?

Attachments

• Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Photo 10.jpg
    Photo 10.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Photo 11.jpg
    Photo 11.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 265
Never seen the bag but I have seen the tweed jacket which was stunning of course. The bag is quite interesting, how would you work it with your wardrobe?

i think it's cute, but never saw it IRL too
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was told that Chanel does not refurbish fabric bags, thats why I am not so keen on them anymore.

Its a cute bag though but as with clothes, I would not go for horizontal stripes.

I was told that Chanel does not refurbish fabric bags, thats why I am not so keen on them anymore.

Its a cute bag though but as with clothes, I would not go for horizontal stripes.

Yeah. Correct and with leather bag, they dont provide all seasonal colours also. What I found out more for perforated collection is, if its recolour, the silver colour inside the perforated hole will be recolour together. Hyak!

The bag is cute, but with the white stripes. Please do careful with what u gonna wear. Transfer colour even in fabric always happens. :crybaby:

Good question! I own way too many blue (from navy to medium to light) Jcrew button ups.... Any suggestions?

Ok, me, granted I have'nt seen the bag in person but I saw the jackets recently (TDF), and I bet the material is close to the same. That tweed had a bit of a teeny yellow tint in it. So I probably like to see this bag against a bright -sunny yellow top or dress, preferably a plain yellow shift dress. I bet that would work! Other than that, go with the stripes on bag, so the red, blue, white and the usual neutrals black and denims. Be careful with denim... color transfer issues.