Has anyone seen this new Olive Brown in person?

1. these are the photos from BalNYC. Wondering if it's a true dark brown like it looks in this photo or if it has any olivish undertones.

*The one on the left.:yes:

fallbrowns.jpg
  2. According to Joseph at Bal NY, there's no "olive" in it at all. It's a deep, dark brown.

3. Wow! is this the new Fall 06 Marron? They already have it in stock?

4. yeppers, i would say that's true ^^ :true:

5. Is that bag in the middle the caramel for fall 06?!?

6. Is truffle on the right?

7. If so, its gorgeous in that picture. Reminds me of a Hershey bar :graucho:

8. Yes.

9. I Love It!!!!!

10. Me too. Tonight I'll post a pic of the Truffle and Caramel Day/Hobo's from Bal NY. Just need to watermark it first.

11. This is the note I received from BAlNYC

There are actually three browns for fall: Olive brown (the darkest, on far left of photo), caramel (middle tan color), and truffle (on right, rich carmelized brown). The day is $995. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

12. So with all of this said. Which brown for my Day? Truffle or the new dark olive brown????????????????:shrugs:

13. Good question - wish I could help you out, but I am wondering the same thing! :nuts: Is there any chance you could forward a larger photo of these by email to me? I am so desperate to get a closer look at these colors! I thought I would love the olive brown, but until I see it IRL I am leaning toward the truffle (which I didn't care for in all the other styles.... what is up with that... I am just THAT confused!) Glad I am not alone - if you come up with any ideas let me know! :girlsigh:

14. whoa,i love the fall colors!

15. Funny that you say that about the truffle. As I was returning my Ink box I tried on the Truffle day and I really liked it. My friend also liked it a lot on me. Now I'm thinking Truffle? If I wait for the Ollive Brown and don't like it the Truffle may be gone?????? What to do?:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice