Has anyone seen this new Garden Party?

QF - point made on more pockets especially for mom bags
i had a horrible experience having my cellphone pickpocketed from my lindy outter pocket when i was traveling and ever since then
but of course if the bag holder stays in places where pickpockets are not to worry about then this is a non-issue
So sorry about your phone! I hate losing phones when traveling.

I don't worry about pockets where I can keep an eye on them - like, no one is reaching into your Evelyne pocket without you seeing. But it would take a ballsy thief to reach into this bag if it were on your shoulder as the pockets would be under your arm.
Still, I am sure there are aggressive thieves out there on places like crowded metros. Maybe a zip cellphone pocket and then if a thief wants to steal a milk bottle or a diaper they can have at it :biggrin:

So sorry about your phone! I hate losing phones when traveling.

I don't worry about pockets where I can keep an eye on them - like, no one is reaching into your Evelyne pocket without you seeing. But it would take a ballsy thief to reach into this bag if it were on your shoulder as the pockets would be under your arm.
Still, I am sure there are aggressive thieves out there on places like crowded metros. Maybe a zip cellphone pocket and then if a thief wants to steal a milk bottle or a diaper they can have at it :biggrin:

lol very true of mom bag's contents
but i have to admit when i was new to the whole mom game, i am so clueless about everything that anyone could steal pretty much everything from me without me even noticing. tell me its not just me

+1 It's not just you. I actually had my cell phone stolen while I was with my LO. I didn't care about the phone but was really upset about losing a lot of precious photos/videos of my little one that were on that phone (I didn't backup as regularly then).

lol very true of mom bag's contents
but i have to admit when i was new to the whole mom game, i am so clueless about everything that anyone could steal pretty much everything from me without me even noticing. tell me its not just me

+1 It's not just you. I actually had my cell phone stolen while I was with my LO. I didn't care about the phone but was really upset about losing a lot of precious photos/videos of my little one that were on that phone (I didn't backup as regularly then).

same boat as you - i dropped my phone into the toilet and long story ridiculously short, lost all my precious photos... just now
kicking myself for not backing stuff up when i had the chance