Has anyone seen this marking?

Ireiki4u

Jul 9, 2013
My daughter purchased this bag online and in checking it I noticed this marking on the inside leather. Has anyone else seen it?
This is the saddle 17 tea rose.
IMG_4492.JPG IMG_4491.JPG My daughter purchased this bag online and in checking it I noticed this marking on the inside leather. Has anyone else seen it?

My daughter purchased this bag online and in checking it I noticed this marking on the inside leather. Has anyone else seen it?
View attachment 3692483 View attachment 3692482 My daughter purchased this bag online and in checking it I noticed this marking on the inside leather. Has anyone else seen it?
It's on my 1941 non-tearose saddle bags.

Ok, that makes me feel better☺️
It's not in the same spot on my saddle 23's... I don't have mine in front of me but it seems mine is on/near the strap. I'm guessing since this strap is thinner that they put inside instead.
There is probably some pictures of it on the forum somewhere. I can't remember which thread, but I remember seeing other posts about it.

View attachment 3692483 View attachment 3692482 My daughter purchased this bag online and in checking it I noticed this marking on the inside leather. Has anyone else seen it?
No worries, it's on a lot of the 1941 bags.