Has anyone seen this IRL?

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
I found this bag at Macy's.com and I am in love! I am in desperate need of a leather bag, and the hubby likes it too! I am kinda scared to order off the internet and not like it, but I almost think that this Leigh is worth it!!!

416790_fpx.tif

:love::love::love:

THAT COLOR IS AMAZING!

but i've experienced with bright colored bags theyre not really as bright and lovely IRL.

ohh that one on ebay looks lovely. i want a yellow bag now ;[ DARN TPF!

That one on eBay looks really cute! I am going to email the seller to see if it is the same color. Coach has 2 different color yellows out righ tnow. I just saw the canary yellow in the boutique, but Macys.com says that the other one is Sunflower! I am so tempted to just order it and see what happens!!! Maybe I will ask my DH!!

Yes, the citron is the older yellow-green, and sunflower is the new yellow that is just being released that is shown in you stock pic. Canary is actually yet another yellow - it is for the Bleecker collection. :yes:

I say go for it - it looks gorgeous in yellow!

I am not a fan of the Canary.... I saw the Canary madeline at a boutique a week ago and I wanted to be ill :throwup:

That Sunflower Leigh though is lovely. If your hubby is on board, I say go for it.

Beautiful! Hopefully the Macy's one is the color of the one on ebay. Also, if you don't like it, you can either return to a store or send it back. Macy's is really good about that. Post pics if you get her! Even if you don't end up keeping her, would love to see pics.
Keep in mind, she might be like the white leather, tho. You might have to be concerned about color transfer? Not sure.

Yes, the citron is the older yellow-green, and sunflower is the new yellow that is just being released that is shown in you stock pic. Canary is actually yet another yellow - it is for the Bleecker collection. :yes:

I say go for it - it looks gorgeous in yellow!

Yep, there are 3 different yellows. I have a shoulder bag in citron. I have never seen anything in sunflower IRL. But I do recall a thread a while back about the new teal shoulder bag:

416782416787fpxtifvy3.jpg

And the color was much more toned down IRL. So I'm wondering if the sunflower will be the same way. I say its worth a try! And I know we'd love to know what it's really like!

Beautiful! Hopefully the Macy's one is the color of the one on ebay. Also, if you don't like it, you can either return to a store or send it back. Macy's is really good about that. Post pics if you get her! Even if you don't end up keeping her, would love to see pics.
Keep in mind, she might be like the white leather, tho. You might have to be concerned about color transfer? Not sure.

I am not too worried about color transfer...I don't wear too much that could even cause color transfer, but I am also not sold on the coated canvas yet. I have no leather bags, so I think this is going to be the one.

I am going to have to wait until after my mom's visit so it will be about 2 weeks. But I think that the new set comes out for the Macy's over here in May and maybe then they will get it on the floor:angel:

I saw this exact bag at my local Nordstrom Rack two days ago. From the experiences that I have heard of on tPf, I believe they will ship if you call. I did not look at the prices, but they seemed to be reasonable on the other bags. Never hurts to call :tup: the Rack is in Henderson, NV.

I found this bag at Macy's.com and I am in love! I am in desperate need of a leather bag, and the hubby likes it too! I am kinda scared to order off the internet and not like it, but I almost think that this Leigh is worth it!!!

416790_fpx.tif

:love::love::love: