Has anyone seen this clutch IRL? Turnlock clutch.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I love that it's like the zip clutch, only with the turn locks. AND I LOVE LOVE the color!
I just don't know what the inside looks like; is it set up like the zc? No pictures on Zappos or NP, and no additional photos on NM.:sad:

Jan 23, 2008
Michigan
I saw this wallet at Saks. I thought it was great. The turnlocks on the front are functional, the little pockets are so cute. I can't specifically remember what the inside looked like. I know there was a zip compartment, cc slots on one side and an open slot on the other side. Hope this helps a little.

pot_luck

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
On The Iron Horse
I saw this wallet at Saks. I thought it was great. The turnlocks on the front are functional, the little pockets are so cute. I can't specifically remember what the inside looked like. I know there was a zip compartment, cc slots on one side and an open slot on the other side. Hope this helps a little.
did you see other colors besides the green, earth or cream?

AbbytheBT

Boston Terrier lover
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Washington
Dawn - I saw this at Nordies - very cute! - sort of casual ZC
-Can't remember exactly the colors, but has small zip compartment inside for change plus the card slots.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
^^LOL. No, not yet anyway. I may just wait for one to go on sale. I don't need another wallet!!!! :shrugs:

purly

ALL THE BAGS!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Austin, TX
This is a weird thought, but this clutch makes me think of the butt section of a pair of jeans! hehe