Has anyone seen this clutch IRL? Turnlock clutch.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love that it's like the zip clutch, only with the turn locks. AND I LOVE LOVE the color!
    I just don't know what the inside looks like; is it set up like the zc? No pictures on Zappos or NP, and no additional photos on NM.:sad:

[​IMG]

2. Sorry no help..i would like to know the answer to this..thanks

3. I saw this wallet at Saks. I thought it was great. The turnlocks on the front are functional, the little pockets are so cute. I can't specifically remember what the inside looked like. I know there was a zip compartment, cc slots on one side and an open slot on the other side. Hope this helps a little.

4. ^^Creazyforbags - yes, that does help. Thank you!

5. did you see other colors besides the green, earth or cream?

6. Dawn - I saw this at Nordies - very cute! - sort of casual ZC
    -Can't remember exactly the colors, but has small zip compartment inside for change plus the card slots.

7. Yes, it is sooo cute!! Very roomy inside.

8. Thanks you two. I really like the green color - so pretty for spring!

9. It's pretty!! That color is great for spring. Dawn --- so are you getting it??

10. ^^LOL. No, not yet anyway. I may just wait for one to go on sale. I don't need another wallet!!!! :shrugs:

11. that is too cute! im curious to see what the inside looks like as well.

12. I've just pre-ordered it on Neiman Marcus ... in cream color ... .

13. So pretty. :smile:

14. Ooooh debora - can't wait to see pictures!!!

15. This is a weird thought, but this clutch makes me think of the butt section of a pair of jeans! hehe