Has anyone seen this CARTIER diamond bracelet in person?

kiana904

Oct 17, 2010
I have this bracelet in RG w/ pink sapphire. I've also posted a pic in another old thread. You should be able to search it. The bracelet is dainty but I think it is tough enough for daily wear & stacking. I stack it w my RG love from time to time. I believe another TPFer bought this exact one that you are looking at & also posted modeling pics (in the same thread, I believe). I loved my bracelet! Chose this over Tiffany's DBTY & have no regrets. HTH

mamaluvsbags

May 2, 2010
I have this bracelet in RG w/ pink sapphire. I've also posted a pic in another old thread. You should be able to search it. The bracelet is dainty but I think it is tough enough for daily wear & stacking. I stack it w my RG love from time to time. I believe another TPFer bought this exact one that you are looking at & also posted modeling pics (in the same thread, I believe). I loved my bracelet! Chose this over Tiffany's DBTY & have no regrets. HTH
thank you for getting back to me!! I will search the thread! I did see someone's stacked in white gold but I thought the stone looked way bigger than I imagined this one to be. I'll look again ;)

beachy10

Mar 11, 2010
Planet Earth
I was thinking of buying this as a layering piece...has anyone seen it in person? I know the diamond will be small, but was wondering if it is teeny and whether the chain is very delicate or substantial enough to take on layering. Any insight would be great!!! Thanks!

http://www.cartier.us/collections/j.../b6037200-diamants-legers-de-cartier-bracelet
I've seen this in person. I believe it's similar to Tiffany DBTY.
I do think you could layer it. It's not so delicate that the chain would break or anything.