Has anyone seen this bag IRL????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This looks so pretty!! I would pre-order but the chain looks like it's not removable. :crybaby:What do you guys think of her?

0470858792493_CEGGSHELL_275x275.jpg
  2. Wait a minute....it DOES look like the chain comes off! :wlae:

3. hello imgg,
    That´s one pretty bag.Whats then name of the designer???

4. Marc Jacobs.

5. This bag (BAL HARBOUR Satchel) is a brand new style from Resort 2006 Collection.

6. can you Pre Order from Resort 2006 collection???
    who do I call? Boutique or Dept Store?

7. ^ Some online stores have certain styles for pre-order. Zip Clutch and Bal Harbour Satchel are available for pre-order at Saks online. I haven't checked BG online.

8. The chain does come off :smile:

9. I REALLY like that bag!

10. the chain definantely looks removable! Its soo cute though.

11. i like it. resort 2006? heavens, am i behind.

12. It's a great bag--I saw the black and a lovely olive green color at MJ in San Francisco. The chain definitely comes off and the straps are long enough to fit over the shoulder. If I remember correctly, the interior has a center zip compartment with two open compartments on either side. Also, without the chain the bag is not as heavy as most MJ bags!

13. Wow, sounds lovely... I just bought a cream LV, otherwise I would buy this in a heartbeat. I'm trying to justify two cream bags and so far I can't seem to come up with one. :lol: I think I might even like this better than my LV, but I would have to see it IRL.

14. I saw this bag online too, it's TDF! Very sophisticated looking... love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice