Has anyone seen this bag at their FS?

I echo what the others are saying. This was in the full-price stores last summer. I think it hit the outlets last fall/winter. This is not a MFF bag. The MFF sig stripe line does not have patent stripes, it has fabric stripes.

I think for the one or 2 returns, you might be out of luck at the outlets. I would ck the Bay like you did. Sorry.

That is correct, the MFF siggy stripe line didnt have patent stripes,just FP did once upon a time ago.

Well, I guess I'll shop the 'bay like the rest of the commoners ....LOL.

The girl I spoke to said that she got it at the Key West Outlet, she said it was recent, so I figured it was a MFF bag, but you're right, I've only see the fabric stripe bags there.

XXX
not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, these bags were made for the FP stores and were in the masses at the outlets months ago. The outlets just recently had a floorset that included signature stripe pieces that were MFF, but this was NOT one of them. This bag also would have come with the dustbag where as a MFF bag would not. This does not mean that the seller couldn't have added one from another bag, but I believe the recent signature stripe bags that were MFF did not include this color and they were not patent leather stripes. They came in baby blue, pink, green and maybe another couple of spring/summer type colors. this lady you spoke with was telling the truth...the bag you've attatched an auction for was a FP boutique bag!!!

Hope you find one, you should be able to get one at a very fair price, I'd say $125-$150 MAX!!!

I just returned the convertable style of this bag (12825) to the Premium Orlando outlet on Saturday. Maybe you can call them and see if they'll do a charge send?

That's always the way it is with me. My outlet had the pewter Peytons too, but "we just sold out". I did get a beautiful green one, but I really wanted the pewter.

Oh well, off to the 'bay