Has anyone seen these Sunglasses? What do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw them when I bought my azur pilotes.. it looked ridonkulous on me hehehe
    The gorgeous SA who was serving me rocked them tho.. he's an absolute hunk so anything would look good on him LOL

2. Hi Yed I don't know the official names for the different colorways but when speaking to my SA I do the same as you use the color of the outline and frame. Maybe the OP might have some info that I don't. This post has actually convinced me to pick up the yellow/brown pair this week.

3. thanks, damier dork! i actually found it on the LV website, international version. funny, it is just yellow (for the yellow and brown), then blue, black, and orange. i have yet to see the blue and the orange. i am confused whether getting the blue OR the orange. have you seen these two colors too? what do you think? help! :confused1:

the yellow is really nice actually and if i didn't know there were blue and orange, i would have picked the yellow too. :graucho:

4. Those look really nice!! I didn't see them when I was in the boutique the other day.

5. I finally saw these when I was in the boutique about 2 wks ago. They were ok to look at. They probably look better when you try them on. :yes:

6. I like the first ones.

7. Hi Yed! I have seen all of the colors in-store, I would have to say between the orange and the blue I would have to chose the orange they're pretty cool IRL and make quite a statement. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

8. I tried them on. They looked horrible on me! LOL

Good luck deciding!

9. I haven't seen them IRL but I saw them on the website and thought they looked really cool, I liked the blue ones the best. Unfortunately for my wallet I liked the way a lot of the new sunnies looked, especially the new purple gina's!

10. hey, Damier D! ya, you really think? :smile: hmmmm...orange really is the "star" of all the colors. and i think i like that statement piece but i am concerned if it will not fit me well IRL. haha. i know the yellow fits me well and i think i can pull it off. i want to see it first but then if not available here in the philippines, i do not want to settle at the same time. oh, difficult decision...dilemma dilemma. hehe. thanks for your input, it has been quite helpful...still need time to think. hehe.

11. These are awesome!:woot: