Has anyone seen these bags @Gucci outlet?

Nov 25, 2006
My cousin who's been recently diagnosed w/B.C :sad: has a birthday coming up in a few months. I know she really wants a Gucci bag and want to get one for her. I want to do something nice for her. I was wondering if anyone has seen any of these bags @the Gucci outlet store, and know the price?(there isn't a store nearby me)

I know the princy tote was on sale during december sale, anyone know if it'll go on sale again @the June sale?

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpeg
    attachment-1.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 91
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 89
My cousin who's been recently diagnosed w/B.C :sad: has a birthday coming up in a few months. I know she really wants a Gucci bag and want to get one for her. I want to do something nice for her. I was wondering if anyone has seen any of these bags @the Gucci outlet store, and know the price?(there isn't a store nearby me)

I know the princy tote was on sale during december sale, anyone know if it'll go on sale again @the June sale?

I saw the Britt large tote (the second picture), on Smartbargains a few days ago...it was about $1000

Hi!

I was at the Cabazon outlet today and saw the white Britt tote but I'm not sure if it was the large size (like your pic) or the medium size. You should call them today at (951) 849-7430. They close tonight at 9 pm west coast time.

Your first pic is of a Peggy. I saw the straw and floral versions at Cabazon but not the brown GGs.