Has Anyone Seen The Xlarge Brook in Nubuck?

i saw it this weekend. i am not a big fan so i didn't spend much time with it but i did take a peek. I don't think it is as big as an XL Zoe. It is wider which helps it stand up better than the XL Zoe. I always had a problem getting my XL Zoe to stand up and not just fall over on it's side. The width makes the XL Brook look more substantial but I really don't think it is bigger as far as height. I also think it is easier to get in and out of than the XL Zoe. The slouch pictured on the website is true to form.

I saw the nubuck Brooke in both sizes today, I think it was at Dillard's but there may also have been some at Macy's. I was actually surprised to see them. I loved the nubuck feel, but they were very slouchy and IMO had a casual look to them, very pretty but not as dressy IRL as in the website pics. I didn't particularly notice the size of the large, though, sorry I can't help on that, I just spent a minute fondling the nice soft nubuck. But try Dillard's or Macy's if you have one near you - the stores I was at I think are larger/flagship stores (they usually have more selection of Coach bags than the other local Macy's/Dillard's) so you may want to call around first.