Has Anyone Seen The Xlarge Brook in Nubuck?

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
I was Just wondering if anyone has seen this lovely bag IRL none of the coach stores in my town has it. It is pretty and do you think it as large as the xlarge Zoe?

14150_a1.jpg

14150_a9.jpg

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
I'd love to know too! I want to order this, but would like opinions first!

Me to! I love the size of the slouch and I like the size of the braided Zoe so I hope someone response I hope some has been to a flagship store this last weekend to see it and give us some insite!

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
i saw it this weekend. i am not a big fan so i didn't spend much time with it but i did take a peek. I don't think it is as big as an XL Zoe. It is wider which helps it stand up better than the XL Zoe. I always had a problem getting my XL Zoe to stand up and not just fall over on it's side. The width makes the XL Brook look more substantial but I really don't think it is bigger as far as height. I also think it is easier to get in and out of than the XL Zoe. The slouch pictured on the website is true to form.

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I saw it over the weekend...it's huge!

Maybe it looked even bigger because it's wide...I think it's a similar size to the Editorial Zoe...

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I saw the nubuck Brooke in both sizes today, I think it was at Dillard's but there may also have been some at Macy's. I was actually surprised to see them. I loved the nubuck feel, but they were very slouchy and IMO had a casual look to them, very pretty but not as dressy IRL as in the website pics. I didn't particularly notice the size of the large, though, sorry I can't help on that, I just spent a minute fondling the nice soft nubuck. But try Dillard's or Macy's if you have one near you - the stores I was at I think are larger/flagship stores (they usually have more selection of Coach bags than the other local Macy's/Dillard's) so you may want to call around first.