Has anyone seen the Wine and Bread Tote?

LePink

Apr 17, 2007
I've been reading here and there about the limited edition, enviro-friendly Wine and Bread Tote - it's super cute and was featured in Elle recently. Yet it's not to be found anywhere! Sold out or yet to be released, does anyone know? Thank you, ladies! :smile:

Gung, here's a photo. I'm not sure if that's the bag's exact name, but it would make sense I guess :lol: It looks quite a bit stronger than some of the eco-friendly shoppers I have. Wish I could find it!

243685978_413_detail

It has not come out yet, so don't worry. They will be sold exclusively through shopbop and will be available later this month. I am dying for the Monterey bag from that line and am watching shopbop non-stop.

Bread and Wine

in Royal (Pre-order until 5/31)
Designed to be a reusable market bag and an everyday tote, the Bread and Wine bag is Rebecca Minkoff’s new eco-friendly addition. The canvas and leather tote has two outer pockets and enough room to hold all your groceries for your weekend market run. Five percent of profits benefit The Earth Organization. Fashion meets function...and awareness. Just remember to recycle your wine bottles.

• 15 in x 14 in x 4 in
  • Made in NYC
  • Genuine Italian Leather
PRICE: $185.00

It's available on pre-order for May 31st on rebeccaminkoff.com

I like it very cute. Plus the front pockets are very handy. But I usually use nylon grocery bags because they are so lightweight and groceries are heavy. I bet that tote gets very heavy with a wine bottle and groceries in it. Not very practical for a city dweller, but so cute for someone with a car.