Has anyone seen the taupe Paddy in person?

Oh no! Perja... I think you're the first to see it in person so that's not good. I'm hoping it is in fact more *taupe* than light tan... with maybe a little more grey to it than beige. I'll find out tomorrow!

I hope I love it because I have a feeling it will be a huge pain to return to LVR.

Daisy said:
Oh no! Perja... I think you're the first to see it in person so that's not good. I'm hoping it is in fact more *taupe* than light tan... with maybe a little more grey to it than beige. I'll find out tomorrow!

I hope I love it because I have a feeling it will be a huge pain to return to LVR.

It's arriving tomorrow? Oooooh! LVR hasn't sent me a shipping notice yet :worried: Please please post some photos asap so we can all take a look at the 'true' colour. - whatever it may be! Can't wait to see em :P

kiptrip: I totally will! I'm going to bring my camera to work with me since the bag is arriving here at work. Honestly..... I don't think I love the satchel in Taupe but I'm holding out hope that it will work well on the Zippy. *crosses fingers*

I think Roz's pictures are going to be pretty close to the mark. I e-mailed her about the mousse and she said the pics were really close to accurate, and that the mousse is not dark like in the LVR pics. So I think the taupe will be close to the color her pics are showing, which (I think) is not tan at all, but more of a flesh color without the peach tint. It's pretty, but I love tan more, so I think the non-tan fans will really like the taupe. I have heard it has sort of a purple cast to it...someone posted that on another thread. It seems quite pretty, and looks like a great neutral bag. I am sure we will have more pics soon!

Saw the taupe paddy today at Chloe SCP...like it a lot! (The traditional paddy in taupe is a bit warmer, more of a slight tan than appears in the zippy photo above.)