Has anyone seen the taupe Paddy in person?

This is LVR's pic of the taupe small Zippy...

0218.JPG

I wish somebody had seen it by now... I'm so curious!

ETenebris: I was told that the mousse is definitely on the green side... greenish-grey. I was really on a mousse kick last week but I don't see how that color would be practical for me at all. :sad:

Thanks Daisy! Is it dark? I hate green, but if I think of it more in terms of a military green color I think I like it. (Vietnam Lit is one of my areas, so I am a military fan.) But if anyone has seen it in person, I would love to hear from you, too!

Hmmm... I don't think it's like an olive/khaki color... more like that in between color where you can't tell if it's green or grey. We need some real life pics!

It's gorgeous! I've just ordered my Paddy in Taupe. I was veering toward the mousse for a while but now I'm glad I didn't opt for it. The silver hardware makes the bag more casual than I'd like. Ooooh I can't wait til my Taupe paddy arrives!

Ooh, thanks girls! I bet those ebay pics are a perfect color representation. But do I love it? It sort of looks like a washed out tan, but seeing that I don't like the tan, this may be a better color for me. For a bag this pricey, I definitely need a versitile one, so hopefully this will be it.

I just found out that my Zippy shipped yesterday and I'll have it tomorrow! This is coming from LVR... can anyone tell me what to expect now... will FedEx contact me?

Jill: I'm gonna PM you!