Has anyone seen the new tribeca planners IRL

I went in to look at the gramercy ones and didn't like them as much as I thought I would because of the fabric. I got a glance at the Tribeca ones and they looked really cute. I have to say though, I'm a Coach planner junkie. I have 6 now. So, I'm a little biased.

I was considering one in a small. I have a small Vernis LV planner that I absolutely hate! It's difficult to write on it and was thinking of getting a Coach one? I'm totally stumped on the size though. I'm thinking of getting the leather Tribeca ones in berry. I wish my Coach had all sizes of the agendas. Would have been very helpful.

I saw them at the boutique in Sacramento and I really like the berry. The 4x7 I was looking at was pretty slim and is perfect to toss in a purse.

I'm also within that area too! Sounds like the 4x7 is a good size. I'll have to check it out sometime then. I usually frequent the Roseville Boutique though, so I hope they have that size! :biggrin: Thanks for the info.

I haven't seem IRL yet, but I love the look of them. As much as I love my Legacy planner, the turnlock drives me nuts because it sticks up and feels bulky. The button on the Tribeca looks much more practical to me, more streamlined.