Has anyone seen the new Tiffany blue color Chanel this spring?

I haven't seen anything like this on any lists or in any of the books, but Chanel did this color three years ago and it was the perfect Tiffany blue. Hopefully, it will return because it was beautiful.

The only recent color that I can think of that looks remotely like Tiffany blue is 17C turquoise. That would be great if they re-released a true Tiffany blue, however.

Reactions: p3b
Wondering about opinions on the blue from 18c compared to bleu roi and I think one from 13c?Sorry it's not so much regarding the Tiffany color...I just wasn't sure where to go with my question. Thanks for any help!

Wondering about opinions on the blue from 18c compared to bleu roi and I think one from 13c?Sorry it's not so much regarding the Tiffany color...I just wasn't sure where to go with my question. Thanks for any help!
I'm not sure about the 18c but here's mine from 13s .. this is from 2013 that I posted on tpf

Sorry, it entered without the pictures. This is my 13s blue that I posted in 2013 (it has my name on the photo). I found the 10 Bleu roi on tpf from another members post. The 13s had matte ghw and the 10 Bleu roi only came in shw. I dont think the 13s classic flaps came in caviar either or else i would have gotten that. The 10 Bleu roi only came in caviar. Not sure how this year's looks. tapatalk_1521852207943.jpegblue%20chanel%20004.jpg