Has anyone seen the new leather charm tote IRL?

Dec 14, 2008
I'd love to know what you think of the new silver/parchment leather charm tote. It comes in 2 sizes and I'm trying to decide whether to order it but can't decide which size. Anyone have it yet? Pics? Thanks!

There are so many different ones. The one crystal bought was the exotic tote and we found out the leather on that flakes like crazy. I think the other ones should be fine though. They are cheaper too.

But no, sorry, haven't gone to see them in person yet.

I just picked up the small one in parchment last night. The charm doo-dad is removable and there's a zipper pocket on the outside. The handles are quite thin so I'd be a little worried about filling up the large one and weighing it down too much. The leather, I think it's called Garcia, is very similar to the madison leather but a tad thinner. I'll try to post some pics of it in a while if you like.

I just picked up the small one in parchment last night. The charm doo-dad is removable and there's a zipper pocket on the outside. The handles are quite thin so I'd be a little worried about filling up the large one and weighing it down too much. The leather, I think it's called Garcia, is very similar to the madison leather but a tad thinner. I'll try to post some pics of it in a while if you like.

Yes pictures please! :biggrin:

I just walked by the boutique last night and saw them displayed next to the window. Seem to be a fun bag to carry in Summer :smile:

The charm is detachable and I've tried to show the clever little clip thingy they've used. Personally....I like this bag better without the charm. There's a zipper pocket on the back side of the bag. It has a breakaway zipper closure and a pink lining. For reference the photos were taken on an off white background.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 187
Ooo...that's very pretty. How do you like it? Is it comfortable to wear? Do you have any modeling pictures? I like it much better without the charm.

I LOVE all of your waverly stuff, it's all so cute!

Thanks Chele! Here's a couple of (dirty mirror) modeling pics. For reference I'm just shy of 5'4" and I have the crossbody strap on the shortest notch.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 221
This is really cute on! Thanks for the modeling pictures. I really like it on the shoulder. It looks great crossbody too. The strap definitely looks long enough. I'm supposed to be on ban since I've gone a little crazy buying lately but dang these are adorable!