Has anyone seen the new leather charm tote IRL?

cocolee1976

I work for my purse
Oct 23, 2008
The charm is detachable and I've tried to show the clever little clip thingy they've used. Personally....I like this bag better without the charm. There's a zipper pocket on the back side of the bag. It has a breakaway zipper closure and a pink lining. For reference the photos were taken on an off white background.

OOO it looks so nice on you!!!! I love the color and that little cutie pouch!
Love the photos and modeling shots!! Thank so much! :smile:

Oct 22, 2009
Canada
I am thinking I need to see them in IRL, to fondle them lol Even tho I am not supposed to be buying anything
I agree. I didn't like them when I saw the pics on the website and even when I saw them on display in the store I was still kind of 'meh' about them. One of the SA's and I started playing with them and trying them on...it wasn't until then that I decided I needed one ;o)

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I agree. I didn't like them when I saw the pics on the website and even when I saw them on display in the store I was still kind of 'meh' about them. One of the SA's and I started playing with them and trying them on...it wasn't until then that I decided I needed one ;o)
I need to see them IRL, too, I didn't like the website pics, but I love your modeling pics!