Has anyone seen the new brooke in patent ivory

eleda

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
I have been looking at everyone's posts about the new brooke. Love it. But has anyone seen the patent ivory IRL? Opinions on color, size, leather. I can fit all my things in a medium zoe, but prefer the large for the slouch and the look. What size brooke would be best for me? Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• 14199_sviy_a0.jpeg
    14199_sviy_a0.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 89
I prefer the larger Brookes--the small just didn't look right on me! I haven't seen the patent ivory, but it looks beautiful in the picture!

I haven't seen the patent ivory yet, it wasn't at my boutique. But the medium in the other colors is pretty similar in size to a medium Zoe, just a little bit wider and taller. So if you like larger bags, you'll want the larger Brooke as well.

Thanks Cate14 and toby11, I was thinking the large size too. I always tend to be disappointed if my bags are too small. I haven't seen anyone post pics of the ivory yet. I'd love to see what it looks like IRL.

I haven't seen it either...but I am dying to!! I am totally tempted to order it...but there are too many other bags out there calling my name!

If you buy one, definitely post pix! :smile:

I love...love....love the brooke bag and wanted something neutral - so the Ivory was perfect.

I ordered it from a coach store, and was hoping for a good outcome. I wasn't so lucky and it is going back tonight.

The color is an absolutely beautiful shade of Ivory, but was yellow on one handle and around the zipper.

Ill probably be going back for the black one instead.

I love...love....love the brooke bag and wanted something neutral - so the Ivory was perfect.

I ordered it from a coach store, and was hoping for a good outcome. I wasn't so lucky and it is going back tonight.

The color is an absolutely beautiful shade of Ivory, but was yellow on one handle and around the zipper.

Oh, what a shame, can you post pics before you send it back.

I'm so sorry, I love ivory bags too but that's just completely unacceptable. What happened to Coach quality control?

I think that I saw this Brooke at work on a customer....
I was admiring it :drool: and came right out and asked her if it was a Coach... she said that it was.

To me it looked more of a true white color (not ivory) and was very sparkly (almost metallic!)
I came home and went to Coach.com to try and find it there and as far as I can tell that HAD to be the bag she had.
I figured that I would be able to find it easily on the Coach site (not!) but I am kicking myself now that I didnt ask her for the style number then and there...

In my quest to find this bag I tried to see it IRL on vacation last week in Chicago, but none of the three Coach stores on Michigan Avenue had it....*sigh*
At the third store I talked to an SA about it and the info that he pulled up he had told me that this particular bag was available to be seen only in the south region states (where I am from) and is viewable ONLY at Flagship stores, but it could be ordered off of Coach.com.

I havent been to the boutique down here since I have been back home, but I will post my findings about it once I see it IRL.

I have been a VERY good girl and have not been buying Coach but I WANT THAT BAG (if indeed it is the same one that I saw)
Granted I have been away from Coach and am not up to date on my style numbers on new releases for the past few months and have not been coming on TPF to avoid temptation so it is entirely possible that it could have been a fake *gasp* but I sincerely doubt it. It was that gorgeous!

Anybody here with pics of this bag could you please post them?
Or at least let me know if it is more metallic than patent?
Not knowing what bag it is that I saw has been driving me absolutely crazy....
Any info on it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Bumping this thread up to see if anyone has got real life photos of the patent ivory brooke yet. Still contemplating buying this bag, but no-one seems to have it yet. Any pics appreciated...

I don't have IRL photos, but my boutique got the patent ivory Brooke in both sizes with the new floorset yesterday. I took a quick look at her, very pretty crinkle-type patenet, but I was buying my bone Maggie so I didn't look too closely. But check with your local boutique - the one I saw it in happened to be a flagship boutique but the others may have it, too.

I saw it today! It is a really pretty bag. It is sparkles but I guess that's just because it's patent leather. I may go back tomorrow so I will have to take a better look at it if I do...

Thank you. Yes, please keep me informed. I have the winter white patent maggie, otherwise i would be getting a bone maggie too. I think this will be a really pretty bag. Please let me know, thickness of leather, color (e.g. white or bone, or off white). I thought this bag would have been more popular, but no-one seems to have posted pics.